Procurement for Managers
This course examines the ethical duties, and how to avoid the appearance of impropriety in procurement. It identifies the steps in the procurement process, how to implement necessary procurement documentation and recordkeeping practices, and how to apply practical procurement procedures, as well as internal procurement controls. Learn how to address procurement issues, examine blanket contracts, and apply strategies to attract women-owned and minority-owned business to bid. Duration: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency employees, property managers, human resources managers, supervisors, and executive management.
- Recall ethical duties and how to avoid the appearance of impropriety in procurement
- Identify steps in the procurement process and which US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) forms are required
- Implement documentation and record-keeping practices
- Apply practical procurement procedures
- Identify internal procurement controls
- Examine and evaluate the benefits of blanket contracts and determine when feasible
- Apply strategies to attract women-owned and minority-owned businesses to bid
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1