Transitioning To A Management Position
This informative short examines how to effectively transition from working as a peer in an organization to managing your peers. Learn how unfair treatment can lead to employment violations, and why it is so critical to understand and enforce personnel policies fairly. Duration: 25 Minutes.
Gregg Barratt, The Human Resource Consortium, LLC.
Human resources professionals, managers, and supervisors.
- Examine effective management skills
- Identify the importance of understanding and enforcing personnel policies fairly and equitably
- Recall the challenges of moving from peer to manager and identify success strategies
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.